Services Life in Spain

Wed 8 Oct 2008

If you are a Spanish resident and wish to travel to the U.K. you will need a certificate to cover you under the National Health. This is called Certificado Provisional Sustitutorio de la tarjeta Sanitaria Europea. You can obtain this certificate free of charge from the Social Security (Social Seguridad) office in Denia, Passeig de Saladar. This is situated on the road running down towards the sea from the large Mercadona at the top of the town. It is on the left hand side about three hundred yards from Mercadona.

The office is open from 9.0 a.m. until 1.30 p.m. You will need to take your SIP card with you.

Comments are closed for this post